Cherry Hill, NJ
- Cleans terminal with hand brooms, power scrubbers, sweepers and vacuum cleaners to meet company standards.
- Removes all refuse from offices, restrooms, breakrooms and building daily ensuring trash cans are empty and clean.
- Ensures that restrooms are stocked with necessary supplies.
- Relocates, moves and adjusts office furniture as necessary
- Ensures that pest control systems are operating efficiently and that the highest degree of sanitation and housekeeping is maintained.
- Removes ice and snow from pedestrian walkways and parking lot(s)
- Maintains company grounds free from litter and debris.
- Prepares company required reports on labor and equipment.
- Maintains a log on the history of repairs by type of equipment.
- Prepare complete and accurate records and reports as required.
- Reports any safety problems to the shift supervisor.
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Performs other duties as instructed by the Operations Manager.