Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pushing large metal baskets on wheels
- Closing the doors to the retorts
- Pushing metal cans into the baskets
- Weighing ingredients according to formulas (either scooping or dumping
- Restacking ingredients on a pallet to bring in production
- Pushing barrels of meat into a dumper
- Light cleanup (hose, squeegee, broom, or shovel)Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- At least 3-years experience in warehouse, or manufacturing
- Must be Bilingual
- Willingness to work
- Reliable Transportation
- Pass Drug Test and Background
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 50LBS
If interested, please apply online!
Thank you for your interest!