Hutchins, TX 75141
The Reach Forklift Operator is responsible for shipments outbound and/or inbound inquiries, processing orders, and perform warehouse safety.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to storage locations
- Stacks and stores merchandise in designated areas using a forklift, clamp, push-pull or other powered equipment
- Pulls and prepares products for shipment
- Ensures that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner meeting customer service standards
- Moves product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Maintains appropriate records and reports to guarantee inventory control and security
- Conducts cycle counts as requested
- At least 2-years experience forklift experience and/or using warehouse distribution equipment
- Attention to detail
- Physically able to lift to 50 pounds or more
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently
If interested, please call for more information or apply online!
Thank you for your interest! We look forward in speaking with you!