PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION: As a shipping/receiving clerk, you' ll be responsible for monitoring the merchandise leaving a company' s warehouse. This could include creating shipping documents, such as invoices and purchase orders, and pulling inventory from the shelves. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for shipping finished goods for customer orders.
- Prints picking and packing slips for the shipment of customer orders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be flexible on job duties
- Effectively communicate with customer and guests.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- One-year related experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Ability to be neat and organized and pay extreme attention to detail.
- Must be able to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Attention to detail with emphasis on clarity and accuracy
- Previous dispatching and/or driving experience is helpful
- Previous routing experience utilizing a computerized system
- Excellent follow through with multiple levels of management
- Time management & personal organization skills; multitasking
- Strong and accurate communication skills, positive customer service attitude
- Accuracy and a sense of urgency are required to ensure shipments meet required deadlines